|The SMART529 Stable Value Fund||100%|
|The SMART529 500 Index Fund||100%|
- The SMART529 Stable Value Fund1,2,3,4: This Fund seeks to maximize current income while preserving principal.
- The SMART529 500 Index Fund1,5: This Fund seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investing return of large-capitalization stocks. This Fund invests 100% in the Vanguard 500 Index Fund.
Summary of Primary Risks
- As with most stock funds, the value of your investment may go down in response to overall stock market movements and trends. You could lose money as a result of your investment.
- Interest rate risk refers to the possibility that your investment may go down in value when interest rates rise.
- Credit risk refers to the possibility that the issuing company may not be able to pay interest and principal when due.
- Income risk is the potential for a decline in the fund's income due.
- Large-capitalization stocks as a group could fall out of favor with the market, causing the fund to underperform funds that focus on small- or medium-capitalization stocks.
For more information on risks see the Offering Statement.